Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Soup Swap

This fall weather (finally!) has inspired me to host a soup swap. Traditionally I would be having you all over to my house and we would all bring yummy soups to sample and share recipes. Since our apartment just couldn't handle that, and half of you would need to buy a plane ticket, I've decided to have a virtual soup swap. Everyone can send me their favorite soup recipe. I'll compile them all and send them to those who participated! If you're not already on my email list, just send it to geswinson@gmail.com and I'll add you.

Now if receiving a bunch of awesome recipes isn't motivating enough...do it for my adorable son and his future family meals :) I'll start putting the list of recipes together next Wednesday, October 17th. So get them to me before then.

Thanks for the participation :)

No comments: