Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer, here we come!

We took Henry to the public pool for the first time on Saturday {well, since he has been outside the tummy}. Papa came along and brought Henry this float for his 10 month birthday :) It was such a nice day. There was a thunderstorm earlier in the afternoon, so we had the pool almost all to ourselves. Henry really likes the water. He didn't even mind the chilly early summer water too much.


Mike enjoyed being able to relax with the family. It would have been a perfect day for him, except that he forgot his sun glasses :)


Henry was doing laps around the kiddi-pool. All he was missing was his friends...hint hint.



4 comments:

Kristy said...

Hey, we were there on Sat, too!! We need to hook up sometime! I am impressed with Henry being in the water...my kids all jumped in and loved it. I put one big toe in and said NO WAY....Brrrr! Looks like he loved his first visit to the pool!

Anonymous said...

Okay, we're getting the swimsuits now!

-Lindsay

PS- John likes the hat you fashioned from a diaper (I told him not to say that).

Cami said...

I love the floatie...where did you get that?  I have looked and looked for something like that but have only found a cheapo deal that isn't worth anything!  Looks like fun!!

Geneva said...

It's a "Swim Ways" float. I found this one at Walmart (I hate to admit that!).