Thursday, September 4, 2008

Smarty Dish

I just got an email announcing a new Method product. I am very excited about this one. For over a year now, we have been hand washing our dishes and using the dishwasher as our drying rack. Two reasons...the dishwasher is old and doesn't do a great job and I didn't like using soap with chemical warning labels all over it to clean our dishes {and release the stuff on our air when it steams}. Some companies make phosphate free detergents, but I couldn't find them in local stores. Leave it to Method to make my day! I really like their products. I've found that most of them work better than the harsh cleaners I was using previously. I guess this means a trip to Target and trying to see if we can get our dishwasher to work better {I hear there is a filter in there somewhere}.

4 comments:

GrowingRopers said...

so after you calleb me i went to target, not there, atleast YET!

GrowingRopers said...

*called

Geneva said...

well, we know that the waynesboro target is lacking....maybe the burg will have it.

Misty Clark said...

I bought some today. Thanks for the suggestion :) I'm always looking for more eco-friendly products.