Sunday, March 8, 2009

Getting ready for bed

Henry got a haircut today. Looking at these pictures, I can't believe how old he is looking. He really is the sweetest little guy. He is saying a lot of words these days. He started saying "I love water" and "I love pizza" a couple weeks ago. It's very cute. The other day he started saying "I love Mommy". It was the best!

Silly Henry being silly :)

I love this picture. Henry is so sweet to his Mommy. I'm not sure what is on my shirt, but I'll edited it out once we get Photoshop :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

GrowingRopers said...

you need to get a hard copy of that pic of you and henry...too cute! :)

Lauren Valentine said...

Henry is getting SO big! Such a little boy! I love that picture of you two, that's one you'll cherish for a long time!