Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mad Skillz


Before I start, I'm very proud of myself...so if you see me wearing this, at least act like you like it :)
Today I spent most of my day at my friend Lindsay's house trying to learn how to sew. I went to an all girls high school and an all women's college and some how was never offered any type of home economics coarse. The only other time I've used a sewing machine has been to put binding on a square of fleece for a baby blanket or two. I've seen these contraptions called "Hooter Hiders" and decided I needed one as not to embarrass everyone at church. I don't know from experience yet, but I hear that little ones start to yank on the blanket, exposing you to whomever is in eye shot. So...in order to #1 save money and #2 learn something new, I made my own Hooter Hider knock off today. It's great! There is boning between the straps so I can see Henry and he can see me. I think I might add this to my list of baby shower gift ideas. Mike can't quite decide if pink is ok for his son, but I figure it's my accessory, not Henry's :).....right?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

GrowingRopers said...

definately your accessory...sense they are your hooters! :) although you cant get mad if people assume there is a girl under the hider! :)
good job titi! :)

Cami said...

I am proud! Excellent work:)