Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Lovin' the Cloth


Can I tell you how much I love our cloth diapers! Some people make a big deal about the fact that we use cloth like I'm some super mom or something. But let me tell you...props to all of you that deal with poop stains! While on our trip to Kansas, I decided to use disposable diapers because I thought it would be easier. At least half of the times that Henry had a BM, he would blow out all over his cute outfit. That was SO frustrating to me! I have never had to change an outfit due to a diaper disaster while using cloth, not even a little leak. And Henry really knows how to fill them up since he only has a BM every 3 or 4 days now. So now I'm thinking I'm the one that has it easy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cami said...

I'm impressed! I have thought about it many times, but can't seem to commit myself. Do you feel like you're doing laundary forever and ever?