Thursday, March 13, 2008

I love my family!


I am so grateful for my family today. My Heavenly Father knew just what I needed when he gave me these two guys. Mike is the best Dad to Henry. Henry is crazy about him. The other night Henry and I were laying in bed when Mike came home. Henry got so excited when he heard the front door open...he knew Daddy was home :) Mike and Henry's favorite part of the day is wrestling on the floor before Henry goes to bed. It is even more fun to watch them! Mike is such a hard worker and he's really good at what he does. His bosses always love him because they know they can trust him. That is very comforting to me. Mike makes me laugh! He's one of those people that says the funniest things with a straight face, which makes it that much more funny. Mike loves me! It's been almost 4 years of marriage and I'm still learning all the little ways and little things he does to show me he loves me.


Henry is the sweetest blessing to our family. Henry finds his own little ways to show his love. When he wakes up in the morning, he will crawl on top of me and lay his head on my chest. Henry is so fun. He loves to play. He loves to laugh. He loves to just be with us. I am grateful for his unconditional love.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

GrowingRopers said...

WHEN was that picture of you and mike taken!?!?! its HILLAROUS {sp?}

Geneva said...

it was one of our engagement pics taken by jen...4 1/2 years ago! and you spell it hilarious :)