Friday, March 21, 2008

Week of Pictures


It's been a long week in the Swinson home. Henry and I got the flu {I think}. Henry came down with it on Monday night. It's pretty scary to see your baby throw-up for real. It lasted until mid-day on Wednesday for him. We went to the gym Thursday morning and everything was extra hard for me to get through. It was the first day I hadn't enjoyed working out since I started. By that afternoon, I had a fever. I forgot how miserable it is to have a fever! Last night was the longest night of my life. Luckily this isn't a very long lasting bug and I'm starting to feel better. This first picture is from Tuesday night when Henry felt his worse.


When we went to vote in the Virginia primaries, the cute little volunteer gave Henry this "future voter" sticker. I think it's so cute! Since I'm not a scrapbooker, I figured I'd better take a picture of it before it got thrown away.


March Madness has hit our home. Mike and Henry were watching a game on the computer that wasn't on one of our local channels. They love watching sports together.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My how quick little ones grow!! I have acumulated many presents for you. I must bring them to you before it's too late and he's graduated from college. I miss you bunches! I hope you and Henry are feeling better.

Kim