Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Almost back...

What a crazy two months! I think some people thought there was something wrong. If I'm not blogging, I must be sick :) We have had a very busy couple months. As mentioned before, Mike finished school {for now at least} in December. A couple days before that we had an offer on a house accepted. Christmas was nice, especially with Henry at this age! We closed on the house on January 16th. We spent the next week painting, my brother-in-law and sister did most of the work...THANK YOU! We have been moving in and settling for the past couple weeks. We love our new home. Meanwhile, I really haven't had internet access to be able to post {or really the time either}. We got our new computer last night and we should have internet later in the week. I'll be posting lots of pictures soon. The most recent exciting event has been the edition of our new baby girl... a one year old female doberman! She has melted our hearts...wait until you see her!

No comments: