Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our New Home :)

5 weeks later and I think we are close to settling in. We love our new home. I took these pictures this morning. I have been sick for 3 days, so not all the rooms were picture worthy today :) This is our dining area. The doors lead out to a deck overlooking our backyard. The counter you see to the right is part of the kitchen {not picture worthy}.

I am standing at the front door in this picture. We are still deciding what to put on the walls. I hope to get a matching frame {if Target ever restocks!} to put on the other side of the shelf with the Christus. Down the hall is a closet and the half bath. To the left of those are the stairs going down to the basement and up the second floor.

This is the other half of our front room. We are looking for a rug to go under the furniture. Mike wants shag and I want oriental...hmm.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should get an oriental shag... best of both worlds...

Cami said...

Look at your great house! You have such nice new furniture...I'm jealous:) It loks really nice. I'm glad you are settling and hope you are feeling better. Henry is adorable in the picture above!