Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fun Saturday with Daddy

We had such a great day today with Mike. We woke up and went to the farmer's market downtown for awhile. I love walking around there. We got some eggs and swiss chard, my favorite! Then we went to the driving range and watched Daddy hit a bucket of balls. Henry is very eager to try this himself :) We came home of lunch and a nap and then were out again. We went by our garden to check on it and ran to the grocery store for a few things. After a yummy grilled dinner, we walked over to the park with Annie. Henry is turning into quite the dare devil on the playground. We will all sleep well tonight!

Henry is very helpful around the house. He can shuck an ear of corn all by himself. Today, his patience was wearing thin I guess :)


Mike and his new grill. He is turning into quite the chef.


Corn on the cob and tilapia on orange slices.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Elise said...

I'll come babysit if you guys feed me dinner! Looks tasty!

Rachel said...

mmmm...grilled corn...did you perchance add mayo and paprika to it?

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Impressive! I'll have to share my barbecue sauce recipe, I guess. (It uses, among other things, maple syrup, molasses, and a touch of Italian salad dressing!)

Mike & Nixsa said...

Wow, very nice Mike. You look good at the helm of your new equipo.

Michelle said...

ooooo...yummy! That corn looks great and it's awesome that Henry can shuck it by himself. I have tried to teach Toby how but he gets so frustrated with all the silks. Hope you are having a fun summer!