Saturday, June 6, 2009

Random Beauty

Everything around us was so beautiful. This pond was just outside the Mill where we ate an amazing breakfast and dinner. There was a deck that wrapped around the Mill that overlooked this water. There was a family of bullfrogs that were so neat to listen to as the sun began to set.


The tall grass surrounded us on a morning bike ride along the river.

I feel I can include a picture of myself under this title because I am pregant :) I feel more beautiful when I am pregnant than ever before.

A view crossing over the mountain on our way to Warm Springs.

Just outside the Mill and our room.

2 comments:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Great pics!

Kendall said...

Congrats on the bump! I am so excited for you, Mike and Henry. Brayden and Ben have become such pals and it gives me such joy to see them laugh and play together. Of course there are moments of "MINE" being shouted from a two year old followed by the mad shreiks of a one year old. Never a dull moment in our house! Hope you are feeling well.