Friday, July 25, 2008

Last of the Beach...I promise

We got home from the beach almost 2 weeks ago, I figured it was time to wrap this up. Henry got to spend a lot of time with Papa on the beach. They play so well together :)



I love this little boy so much. I can't believe it. I can't believe even how much more I love him right now than yesterday, or this morning. It's crazy!


Hardcore Henry ;)



Grace is so cute and sweet. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I might {MIGHT} want a girl!





I have zero ability to make a funny face. Maybe I'm afraid I'll look funny.






Caleb thought the sandcrabs were monsters :)















Henry sure could dig a mean hole.



Henry had a game with the bucket. He would push the bucket until it reached the water. Then he would turn around and race back to safety. Papa was there just in case he didn't reach safety fast enough!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reminds me of the time....