Sunday, November 30, 2008

Early Christmas at the Swinson's

Due to some awesome Thanksgiving weekend sales, we got our Christmas present early this year. Since we have been married, Mike and I buy a family gift together...something we "need". We buy one present for each other {something small}. We bought our first digital camera, a computer, a matress and now this camera upgrade. I know that it may be stretching the need category, but our eyes have been on this prize for a couple of years now. We were excited when a great D60 package was on sale at Costco last week. We've been playing around with the camera all weekend...hopefully you see an improvement in our photograhs soon :)


3 comments:

Misty Clark said...

Excellent! You and Shane can go take pictures together. He also got his Christmas present early this year :)

Leslie said...

Hey! I got that same camera for my B-day from Dad and Matthew.
L

Crystal said...

ohhhh. So very envious! I will have a digi SLR one day! I can already see a LOVELY tone to your photos above. Way to go, Swinsons!!
PS- you were right, Henry looks like his grandpa! I MISS YOU!