Sunday, November 30, 2008

My beautiful TEETHING boy

Henry is usually a happy little guy. He's being a cheeseball here. Recently, he's been going through another round of teething though. We've actually had a pretty rough 24 hours. I think Henry woke every 20 minuted last night. He was not very happy at church today and would have nursed all day if I had let him {it makes his gums feel better}. Then tonight it took a lot longer than usual to get him to sleep. Poor little guy. For all our sake, I hope this molar comes in quickly! In this picture, you can see his rosey cheeks and the drip of drool on the end of his chin :)


Henry has had his fingers and hands in his mouth all weekend. Anything for a little relief!


Look at those eyes! How could I ever be frustrated with him :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

GrowingRopers said...

i love love LOVE that first picture...it reminds me of the little boy on "stepmom". so funny!