Saturday, November 8, 2008

Henry, the Green...Lizard?

I've never seen a 1 year old so excited about a Halloween costume! From the day Emily tried this on him at her house {it was Caleb's costume}, he's been crazy about wearing this around the house. Henry was a very cute...dinosaur? We never really knew what to call him. I referred to him as an aggressive green reptile.

He had a lot of fun with his friends at the ward Halloween party. He was especially intrigued by this adorable little witch,


Henry's getting ready to go to the OCP fall fest. He had a good time dancing and hanging out with friends.


It was very dark out and I didn't do a very good job aiming for this picture. I thought it was still blog-worthy :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leslie said...

What an angel! I love it!

Crystal said...

He is too adorable! I wish we could have gone to the ward party, but with the rain, I was afraid to take out Asher. Plus Matt had to be at work at 7, so I was a little anxious about single-momming it. Anyway, Henry is ADORABLE! Do you know what happened at church last night? My mom said paramedics and the police were there!

Misty Clark said...

Those pictures are so cute! He is the cutest little lizzard I've ever seen. My favourite picture is the first one. Love it!