Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bring It On!


I LOVE the snow! I detest Winter, but I love snow...go figure. My thought is that if it's going to be cold, it mine as well be exciting and pretty :) I bundled Henry up this morning and had our neighbor take some pictures. It was so cute. He kept wanting to look up at the snow falling, but kept getting snowflakes in his eyelashes. It's suppose to keep snowing like this all day. YAY!



Henry's winter outfit from his Abuelita. Plenty of growing room!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Okay, that is the cutest snow outfit, ever! I think he might be able to wear that until he is 10. Also, I love Henry's jumping. I thought Carolina liked to jump, but Henry is going crazy. Cute.

Cami said...

You snow queen...you look great! And Henry is just adorable, as usual.