Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Summer Lovin'



Henry and I were going through some clothes today to see what he might be growing in to. We came across this stylin' summer hat and started talking about how much fun this summer is going to be! He is going to be a little fish. I can't wait until we can open the windows in the house and let some fresh air in. I can't wait until we can go on walks because it's so beautiful outside and not because we need to get out of the house. I can't wait to go camping with Mike and take Henry on his first camping trip. I can't wait for fireworks. I can't wait to watch my Dad (Henry's Papa) play with his 3 grandchildren in the pool. I can't wait for playgroups outside. I can't wait for family vacations.

I really need some help being more positive about the winter months! I'm going to end up wishing almost a third of my life away. Please remind me why it's so great to live in a 4 season climate :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: