Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Major Inspiration

My husband will probably laugh when he reads this, but I like to cook. And I want to love to cook. I find that when I attempt it, I'm pretty good at it. I just need a little inspiration...and I found it! This is another find from Ashley. Emily brought some recipes home with her from this magazine last time she was visiting Ashley. She became hooked. I became hooked. Everything my sister has fixed from this magazine has been awesome. She made the best Chicken Parmesan that I've ever had. I've only attempted a couple things so far and they've all been delicious.

Every issue of Cook's Country has foolproof recipes, full-color photos, equipment reviews and ratings, taste test results for supermarket ingredients, kitchen shortcuts and much more. Now I just need to learn how to stock a good pantry and I am set. Check out the website for a free trial issue!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like food!!