Thursday, January 31, 2008

So Bugged at Myself!!!

I laid in bed last night, completely frustrated with myself. I was thinking about the post I had put on our blog (yes, I'm a loser!) and just couldn't believe it. I entitled the post "Major Inspiration", and proceeded to go on and on about how some magazine was an inspiration in my life.

Go back a few days earlier. A man that I know is a prophet of God passes away and I write a total of about 10 words. To be perfectly honest, it took about 2 hours to publish that post because I didn't know what to say.

I am so grateful for the influence that Gordon B. Hinckley has been in my life. I never had the chance to shake his hand (like my husband did), or even be in the same room with him (like my sister did on numerous occasions), but I felt his love for me and all of mankind everytime I heard him speak. He spent his life in the service of his God. I look forward to teaching my children of his example.

No comments: