Thursday, May 29, 2008

Great Suits...Bad Timing!

We received a Lands' End catalog in the mail today that was completely dedicated to swimsuits and beach wear. I can't believe how cute the suits are and the selection is amazing! This is one of my favorites. I'm really liking navy this summer. They have a lot of "slimming" suits as well. I think it's funny how they put skinny mini ladies in these slimmy suits, as if they have anything to slim. I've decided that under all pictures of models in bathing suits, there should be a disclaimer stating if this woman has been 9 months pregnant before and how much digital editing has been done :)
So to the bad timing part...I don't know if any of you have been bathing suit shopping recently. These days you have to start shopping for a bathing suit in March or else you are left with slim pickings. It's kind of annoying. I don't know many people who are ready to try on bathing suits in late winter! I ended up buying a bathing suit 2 weeks ago and have already worn it. grrr. Why did Lands' End wait so long to send out their catalog? Bad Timing!


I've been eyeing this type of sandal for awhile now. I really like them and I think I'm going to add them to my wish list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't you just wear your swimsuit from last year? :)

Thanks for the tip, I've just started looking.

-Lindsay