Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Weekend Travels

We went to Richmond this weekend to visit some of Mike's family. His Grandpa Bill had a birthday, so we all got together to celebrate. Mike's cousins were so excited to see Henry and Toby. We also went to Waynesboro on Sunday for Toby's blessing. We somehow missed the pictures, but I promise we were there :)

This is for everyone that tells me they don't know who Henry looks like. He's definitely a Swinson.

Henry is hitting his clingy stage. He was getting a little jealous when his Daddy was loving on someone else.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cami said...

Love it. Every now and then Shane peeks over my shoulder when I'm checking your blog--and on several occasions he has mentioned how much Henry looks like Cade:) I swear they have the same hair line!:) Glad to hear things are going well.