Sunday, May 25, 2008

Week in Review

We have had a fun filled week! Henry and I went to Williamsburg in the beginning of the week with Grandma and Grandpa Swinson. We had fun swimming, relaxing and shopping. We even introduced Grandpa Swinson to American Idol...hehe. Unfortunately, I forgot to put the memory stick in the camera. I will post pictures and more details when I get them from Grandma's camera.

Wednesday was our 4 year wedding anniversary! Mike took me out to the Joshua Wilton House. Amazing food! We really enjoyed the time out. Thank you Lindsay! I think we are going to make this an anniversary tradition. Thursday night we went to an MS Foundation fundraiser dinner with some of Mike's co-workers. It was a nice dinner and a nice presentation. Thank you Emily! One benefit of having a sister that looks like you is that your children get you confused sometimes. When we got back, Henry looked at me and then at Emily and then at me. He seemed pretty confused. No wonder he was so upset that Emily wasn't feeding him!

We've had a great weekend. Mike got a set of golf clubs from one of his friends. Thank you Drew! We've been going to the driving range together, which has been fun and hilarious all at the same time. Mike and I have some improving to do! Church was nice today. Mike was called back in as the Venturing advisor. I'm excited for him. They are planning another big trip for this summer {some of you may remember the week long canoeing trip 2 summers ago}.

Henry is growing so fast. He is waving and saying bye-bye and hello. He says da-da and always looks for Mike when I ask him where his da-da is :) He has been cruising around the house for almost 2 months now. He's getting really close to walking. His personality is so fun! I love getting to know him. He really knows how to show love. I'm so grateful for my little man. Mike has been around a lot more now that school is out. We've had fun playing together as a family. I love watching Mike and Henry together. I feel so blessed.

No comments: