Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Good Times

It is so fun to watch Henry these days. He loves to play silly games. It's fun to watch him learn to play. The other night, he was playing a game with himself. He was sitting by a chair and he was taking his toy and throwing it around one of the legs. He'd pick it up and do it over and over again.
Caleb {Henry's cousin} is one of the sweetest kids I've ever known. He was over at our house a couple weeks ago and saw the breast pump sitting on the table. After watching his mom every 2 hours for months, he knew just what to do :) The other day I was at my sister's house and I laid down on the bed to nurse Henry. Caleb was just in underwear {they are potty training} and he started checking out his own nipples. Then he asked, "Titi {that's what he calls me}, can I feed Henry?" He really loves Henry and wanted to help :) I love it that nursing and pumping is just the norm for him!
We had some friends visiting from out of town this past week. Jesse, Kelli and Adelle use to live near us and moved back to California just before Henry was born. We all got together on Sunday evening, it was just like old times...plus little children :) I love this picture! {me and Henry, Lindsay and Carolina, Jenny and Fini {not sure how to spell that}, and Kelli and Adelle}
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

dubby said...

I don't have anything to say except that I love reading your blog and looking at the pictures. It will be a while before my kids get married and start having children, so I am enjoying remembering that time through yours. I won't say which of mine nursed their teddy bears when I nursed younger siblings...

Cami said...

I wish I was there!! I am missing VA:) Looks like you had a great time.