Sunday, April 13, 2008

Gotta love Ashburn Yardsales!


For the past 3 years, my sister and I have gone to the Ashburn Yard sales in the beginning on April. It's always worth the drive. Ashburn is a "high-end" town in northern Virginia that has a community yard sale in the spring. Their yard sales are the best. Their kids typically don't wear hand-me-downs. The kids clothes are from Nordstrom {and the like}, barely worn, and dirt cheap. These people aren't trying to make money on a yard sale. I found some great items this year. I found this really nice Kettler Kiddi-o tricycle for $5! Maybe even more exciting {maybe} is the rollercoaster bead maze activity table that I also got for $5. I think these people just want to get rid of everything in an hour and go play tennis or something. Fine with me :) Both of these items are expensive and they were in great condition.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's way awesome that you got the roller coaster thing! I remember actually enjoying the dentist or doctor's offices because I got to play with one of those things!! :)