Thursday, April 10, 2008

Playing catch up...


I've spent this week catching up from last week. I realized that I haven't shared any of this weeks activities. Henry was very happy to be home with his Dad again! His Dad is his favorite person, he knows he's watching out for him. Like his hair, for instance. Mike has been telling me for quite awhile that we needed to trim the hair around Henry's ears. I was in complete denial. Henry is my baby and babies don't need haircuts. I finally came to grips with the fact that I have a little boy and we gave him his first haircut this week. Just around the ears though.


Henry is almost walking. He gets around the house with this little stool and then scoots along furniture or the wall to get to where the stool can't go. Henry has spent the week showing me what I need to put latches on or move to higher shelves. What a helper :)


Henry's newest friend entered the world last week while we were gone. Noah Matthew Valentine is the son of Matt and Lauren, a good friend that I use to work with. I love my BFD girls. They are some of the greatest friends I've had!


We went to the park today with some friends to enjoy the beautiful weather. Henry is sharing his swing with his friend James {this is something he loves to do with his cousin Gracie}. Carolina is looking at them with envy {she was Henry's valentine}!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

GrowingRopers said...

whats up with not posting a pics of gracie with henry in the swing?!?! ;(

:) james looks thrilled! :)