Monday, April 21, 2008

Promises and Cameras







I promise to be better about blogging this week. It's been an uneventful week...really. I wasn't feeling very good last week, so I didn't do anything around the house that I was suppose to. Mike was very patient and helpful. I am playing catch-up today and doing quite well at it if I do say so myself.
These pictures are pretty much for my sister. She has been looking for a good point and shoot digital camera. She was asking me how quick mine takes consecutive pictures. This was how quick I could take the second picture {not very good!}. Our camera is having some technical difficulties, so I think normally it would be a lot better {I remember it working a lot better}. It's a Sony CyberShot. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good point and shoot?



1 comment:

dubby said...

I have a Sony cybershot I love. But the Canons are really good and I would recommend them. Stay away from Kodak. Their software is tough to learn and to convert for other people. I hate getting a camera without the peephole to look through to frame the pictures.