Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring has Sprung


I love this time of year. I love driving around town while running errands and seeing all of the beautiful blossoms. One of my favorites is the bradford pear tree. This is one right outside our front door. I will always think of my sweet nephew, Caleb, when I see this tree in bloom. He was born on April 11th in northern Virginia. The bradford pears were in full bloom the weekend he was born. The roads in the neighborhood my sister lived in were lined in these trees. We spent hours walking among these beautiful trees singing "Popcorn Popping" to Caleb who was soon to arrive.


I love my Caleb. He is turning 3 this week. What happened! This was almost a hilarious picture. I had gotten out of the shower and used a Q-tip. Caleb broke the Q-tip in half and stuck the two halves in his ears. I walked past him while he was watching television. He was staring at the TV with Q-tips sticking out of his ears! I didn't move fast enough with the camera.


Here is a new picture of Henry's new cousin, Toby. What a cutie pie. Jon {Toby's daddy} calls him his quarterican {a quarter puerto rican}. Too funny!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Welcome back, Gena. I have missed here in blog land. (and in real life, too;) ). Lets get together soon!