Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Quick Disclaimer

Before I continue my Earth Day {turning into Month} posts, I wanted to throw in a little disclaimer. I think Global Warming is 98% bologna. I think Al Gore is super creepy. With that being said, I think we have a responsibility. Our Heavenly Father has given us this planet as one of the greatest gifts we can receive. We should be taking care of this place we call Earth like the treasure it is. I think we should treat the animals we eat and the ground we farm with total respect. That's just some stuff that has been on my mind. OK. I got that out.

2 comments:

dubby said...

So don't you wish Al Gore would take his money and put up some windmills? If he would lead by example what needs to be done instead of legislating that others do it, he could make a much bigger difference.

I agree with you 1000%

Dumpster diving is fun. I do it with my mother. She is 78.

Lauren Wright Swinson said...

Agreed, Gena! Well said. :)